Friday, February 6, 2009

Day Thirty-Seven: My Trial


Well, I consider this day a Photoshop trial day. I love the look of Mily's ethereal look to her photos. So I decided to take a random photo of my granddaughter from the other day (a cheat but I needed a subject for this trial, and so today's photo is from Sunday!).

Using curves and levels and making the photo black and white, etc. I came as close as I could. I am learning so much from looking at all of your photos, and having a really fun time trying different techniques.

Thanks to everyone who is participating in this great challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the high key effect!! Fabulous shot! She is beautiful and her eyes are gorgeous in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just gorgeous! I love this, very soft and very high key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot...I love the effect!!

    I haven't been around since my birthday...thanks for the birthday wishes! And, of course...February girls are quite special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this photo, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out beautifully! Soft and stunning!

    ReplyDelete