Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Forty-Two: A New Action


Annie Manning from Paint the Moon had said on her blog a few days ago, that she was coming out with new actions. She teased with great photos of her little girl, and I have been watching for them since she had talked about them.


Today they were out at Oscraps. I downloaded them this morning at about 5 in the morning, and immediately played with them.


I had taken a photo of my granddaughter the other day, and I used it to try different actions. That was going to be my photo of the day.....well, photo comparison.


But my friend came over today with her two little ones. I got a picture of her holding her little 22-month old son, looking at the 2 month old baby and loved the expression on her face as she sees her little one looking down.


So I decided to use the new black and white action from Annie's actions for this picture. I liked the black and white because it shows off the emotion. And I love this black and white action.


Maybe tomorrow I'll use different actions from the same package.

7 comments:

  1. Aww such a sweet photo! I love the b/w treatment it really does add to the mood of the photo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious photo! Love the show of emotion in the picture ... what a great capture, and the black and white is perfect for it! I'm so happy you are pleased with the actions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great shot! I love those candid shots that are just perfect!
    Great action, too. Look forward to seeing the others. :)

    Hope to see you at the speed scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo, and super action too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo - love how the mom is looking down at her baby - so sweet! Great action, wish I had Photoshop!

    Have a great weekend and Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo!

    Someday I'm going to force myself to give PSE a try. I've put it off because I really don't have time to learn anything new. It's so tempting though!

    ReplyDelete