Friday, February 20, 2009

Day Fifty-One: Cramming


My birthday is next week, and my daughter told me she is buying me the upgrade for PS CS4. I decided to get a jump on the program, so I went to my local Borders. (It helped that I had a 40% discount for 2 days at Borders).

Bookstores happen to be one of my favorite haunts. I found a bench right by the window to look over some books. I took a pile of all the CS4 books to the bench, put on my reading glasses and looked over all the books. I found one I think I will like, and now I'm ready to start cramming for my new program!

6 comments:

  1. Great shot - enjoy! I am still with PSE5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun! I just adore PS CS4 ... you'll have a blast with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded PScs4 for a month's trail. I am going to save up for it as it is so much better than CS. I really love the photo of the chairs.
    http://mollyandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you had bought all those books about CS4 :) I love the photo. I am a bookaholic myself (mostly thrillers) and love the piles of books that I have :)

    Have fun with CS4! You'll love it.

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo....and how cool that you're getting the upgrade!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shot! I am a bibliophile myself. I'm trying to use my 365 to keep track of what I read this year. Which one did you settle on? I haven't bought a book on Photoshop yet though I probably should. I am still using CS3 but hope to get CS4 sometime in the next year.

    ReplyDelete