Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day Forty-Eight: Fun with Curves




Today I went to my CPA. Since that was the most exciting part of my day, I was going to take a picture of his office.....but along the way, I found some interesting buildings. I wondered if people were watching me, wondering why I would pull the car over and was photographing random buildings in this small town/suburb! I felt like I was stalking someone!


The picture on the left is the house straight out of the camera. But I can't leave well enough alone. So playing with curves in Photoshop, I redid the house.....from one in Minnesota, to perhaps one in the Florida Keys!


Love experimenting.....and going to the limits.

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I Love your processing! What an adorable house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo! It's a gorgeous house and I totally understand the 'people watching you' bit. I always feel a bit weird when I take photos outside :) haha People must think I am crazy sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I feel that way too about toting my camera with me and why when I do bring it, I usually don't use it.

    Great shot of the house! The processing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of the ordinary, and making it extra-ordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT processing!!! Very cool!

    I always wonder if people are watching me, too. I was hanging out of my bedroom window today and wondered if my 94 year old neighbor was watching and wondering what I was doing....LOL!! Although, I probably would have heard from her by now if she had..

    ReplyDelete