Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day Sixty-Nine: A Photographer's Dream


While at services with my son and his family, this little girl was rolling on the carpeting in the aisle. She was so cute. Then my dil's mother asked me to take some pictures of her, since she knew the mother.

I was so excited. If I had just been taking pictures, they probably would have thought I was a pervert! But now I had an excuse. I took over 20 pictures of her in probably 3 minutes, and everyone of her was so cute. She was so cute, so free, just posing naturally.

I will put the pictures on a cd and pass them along. But for now, I have no idea even what her name is.



5 comments:

  1. Aww her mama is totally gonna love this honey! Shes an absolute doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute - what a nice thing to do for her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, and what a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie!!! :) Great photo, too...I know what you mean about being excited to be asked to take pictures! I sometimes feel intrusive or something, but when they ASK? No holds barred!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete