Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day Eighty-Five: A Day with Josie


Today was a day for just Josie and Grammy. We went to the Phelps Art Museum for Kids in Waterloo. It was fun....we colored, we drew, we played. We had a yummy lunch.

Unfortunately, I don't know why, but I let Josie talk me into not taking my dslr with me. So I just had my little point and shoot. The place was a great photo op at every turn, and I had a camera that took forever to shoot. Needless to say, I was very frustrated.

Tomorrow is Chuck E. Cheese, and I guarantee you I will have my Canon!
Also, tomorrow my son and Annalee are coming down to Iowa for Josie's birthday on Saturday. This will be a really fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous! And, it's still a great shot even if you didn't have the Canon with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are just amazing!! What a great shot of a beautiful girl. :)

    ReplyDelete