Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day Twenty-Eight: Camera Bug


Max is still sick. I'm pretty sure he has something more than a camera "bug", but he definitely has the camera bug.

I found some fabulous pictures on his mother's camera. Not only is it from his point of view as a four-year-old, but from interesting angles as well.

So, he is sick....still running a high fever. Sometimes he is burning up, lying around and whiney. Then other times he perks up......he generally wants constant attention. I lie in bed with him for hours......watching kid shows!! Today, for awhile, he was off playing by himself. I found him with the camera, taking pictures.

Though his eyes look fairly sparkly in the pictures......they are really very sad looking, half closed.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shot - hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your little one is sick ... that's just heartbreaking when they feel bad. :(

    Great photo though ... I love it when Adeline wants to take photos with my camera! You captured a wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know what you're gonna get when a 4 year old has the camera! That's sweet. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete