Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day Ten: Another Love


I love books. I could, and have, spent hours in a bookstore or library. And, again, with my philosophy of a "full box of crayons" I have alot of books. Fiction, non-fiction, craft books, photography books, and books on my favorite artists. I also have 3 books written by me.

This photograph is part of a long, waist-high bookshelf in the loft. (It is where the yellow taxis sit). It also has photos of the family.

Above the bookshelf is a 6 foot long oil painting by a favorite artist, and good friend. Oh, maybe one week will be devoted to my favorite art in my house.....

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo! I also love books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo of the shelf & books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great photo !! I love decorating books and I would so love to browse through yours one day (esp. the kiddie room ones......we are going to redecorate Jaspers room this summer :)). (btw, to answer your question......my brownie photos were taking with my P&S camera, a Canon Powershot A710 IS).

    ReplyDelete