Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day Thirty-One: Father and Daughter



I spent alot of today hanging out at a cute restaurant with my daughter and her friends. My granddaughter and their daughter were at "cheer" practice.....mind you, they are only 5 and 6 years old, but UNI (University of Northern Iowa) held this, and tomorrow they cheer at the half-time of their basketball game.

This is a picture of Kerry and his daughter Peyton. This little Peyton is the best little baby ever. And when her father holds her, they are both very content. So I had a great time photographing them. I finally had new subjects!

I decided to play with some actions from Pioneer Woman, and this experiment was one of my favorites.

PS: Max is finally getting better! He even came with us, and out of the house.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this photo is precious!!! GREAT shot!
    Glad to hear Max is on the mend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet moment you captured, I bet they are really going to appreciate this photo. The processing is divine to!

    ReplyDelete